Moisture Analysers with SRA Technology
Our straight halogen lamp and uniquely designed SRA (Secondary Radiation Assist) filter gives shorter measurement time, thanks to fast and uniform heating. The ergonomically designed pan handle eliminates mishaps such as burns when moving a hot sample tray into or out of the unit from either side.
Product Brochure & Manual
A&D Moisture Analysers Demonstration
Moisture Analyser overview
- Industry leading 5 years warranty
- Fast and uniform heating with a halogen lamp and innovative SRA technology
- High repeatability of 0.001% (standard deviation)
- Sodium Tartrate Dihydrate samples provided to allow accuracy check
- Memory function to store data
- Four measurement programs
- Clear and easy to see VFD display
- Easy handling of sample tray eliminates the possibility of burns
- Glass window allows check of heating
- Self check function
- Standard RS232C serial interface
- Conforms to GLP standards
Advantages of A&D Weighing’s Moisture Analysers
For accurate and fast moisture analysis results, A&D Weighing’s moisture analysers have a significant advantage. Our unique moisture analyser design uses an integrated halogen lamp which can lead to quicker and more uniform heating, making it possible to obtain fast testing results.
We’ve also ergonomically designed the pan handle for increased comfort and safety, limiting the risk of burns or other accidents when operatives are moving the hot sample tray.
Another advantage of our moisture analysers is that they can be useful for a range of sample options, including food, chemical, and pharmaceuticals. As well as accuracy, they are designed to be easy to clean and robust. They feature a choice of measurement programmes and a wide display for clear viewing. In addition, they’re designed to stand up to plenty of use in a busy laboratory or production environment, making our moisture analysers a worthwhile investment for your business.
We offer a range of models with different capacities and every model has a five-year warranty. These moisture analysers are an excellent choice for accuracy, reliability, and ease of use.