A position exists for a qualified Service Technician in Thomastown, Victoria.
The position involves:
- Scheduled servicing.
- General repairs and calibrations.
- Installation and commission of equipment.
- Offering technical support to our customers.
- Maintaining A&D Australasia’s responsibilities relating to NMI licensing.
Your qualifications and duties shall include:
- NMI License class 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 & 18.2.
- Mechanical or Electronic training.
- Fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of mechanical systems.
- Good computer skills.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- A sensible attitude towards WH&S.
- Good physical strength as regular lifting is required.
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve/succeed.
- A current driver’s license (manual).
- Be willing to travel to sites which may involve nights away from home.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is progressive, and has a strong presence in the industry.
Please send your expressions of interest, including cover letter and resume to the A&D Service Manager, Peter Warne at firstname.lastname@example.org