AD-1683 Static Eliminator
The AD1683 static eliminator, which incorporates a high-voltage power source, is a DC power-operated small-size device which can eliminate static electricity from charged objects by passing the items through the de-ionizing field produced at the front of the static eliminator.
Product Brochure & Manual
AD-1683 Static Eliminator from A&D
- Can be used in conjunction with all A&D Weighing Equipment
- Can be easily and safely installed because they require no high-voltage wiring
- Being of a DC type, this static eliminator has a remarkable ability for generating ions and can be used for elimination of static charges from quickly running or highly electrified workpieces
- Little or no reverse charge is induced by irradiated ions because of its excellent ion polarity balance
- Achieves static elimination with a high degree of efficiency regardless of the polarity or the potential of the charged object
- Suited for static elimination in narrow and remote places because of its lengthy ion irradiation distance
- Produces only a little amount of ozone thanks to its high ion generation efficiency
- One year warranty
Can be used in any application where static electicity is a problem for material handling. The product can be simply passed through a generated field that will neutralise the static charge immediately.