SJ-WP-BT Traffic Light Scales (with Bluetooth®)
The SJ-WP-BT series, with Bluetooth® compatibility, can either communicate with a PC via the AD-8541-PC wireless communication interface for PC, or send weighing data to the AD-8931 wireless remote display (both sold separately), requiring no cable connection and thus not compromising its IP67 protection against dust or water.
Product Brochure & Manual
SJ-WP Traffic light scales with Bluetooth® Compatibility
A&D's innovative SJ-WP scales weigh with the speed of lights!
- Trade Approved Scales
- Wireless communication with a PC*1 or the AD-8931 remote display using Bluetooth® technology
- Submersible, IP67 flour/dust and waterproof for thorough washing
- Externally mounted load cell to realize fast stabilization (max. 0.5 seconds)
- 5000 hours of continuous operation with 6 D alkaline batteries (LED and backlight off)
- Large LCD display (26 mm character height) with white backlight
- Bright and multi-colored 5-step LED comparator lamps
- Take-away check weighing using the auto-tare function
- Touch sensitive capacitive keys to prevent damage from sharp objects
- Scratch-free and hygienic stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Removable, transparent pan support with overhanging panels to shield the load cell
- Waterproof and anti-corrosive load cell with integrated overload protection mechanism
- Four selectable weighing resolutions from 1/3,000 up to 1/30,000
- Multiple weighing units: g, kg, lb, oz, ozt, lb-oz, tael, tola, Newton
- Counting mode function
- Auto power OFF function
- Battery life indicator and battery life when used continually has 5,000 hours meaning that in a typical working week the batteries could last over 2 years, so no need to constantly recharge batteries or worry about mains adaptors.
Bright and multi-coloured 5-step LED comparator lights
People respond to these signals faster than just looking at numbers.
Green means ‘Go’, red means ‘Stop’ (and yellow means ‘Warning’ in the case of five-level comparison).
Additionally, the SJ-WP scale can save up to 10 sets of limit values for fast and simple changeover to different pack sizes/formats.