AD-4212C Electromagnetic Weighing Sensor
The AD-4212C Series was planned and developed as a product that can satisfy the requirements for production line systems. The AD-4212C compact weighing instrument is highly precise, responsive, durable, as well as resistant to dirt. This module can output to PLC or PC via the standard RS232C interface. Possible applications include the management of filling amounts (e.g. electrolyte in batteries or medicines in capsules), management of coating amounts (e.g. liquid resin on LEDs, resist ink on FPDs, grease on bearings, or solder paste on electronic parts), control of dispensed amounts (e.g. ink from ink-jet printers), and many more!
Product Brochure & Manual
- Fast stabilization (0.5 sec. at 1 mg and 1.3 sec. at 0.1 mg)
- Slim size (59 mm width) for installation in narrow spaces
- Direct digital data output to a panel computer, PLC, or PC via RS-232C
- High-speed data transmission of up to 50 times/second
- IP65 dust and waterproof construction
- Protection mechanism against vertical and transverse overloading due to actuator malfunctions, etc.
- Removable leveling feet for direct attachment on the mounting base
- Free WinCT-AD4212C software for easy calibration and response setting
- Comes with a free calibration weight (OIML Class E2 equivalent)
- CC-Link connection to a PLC through the optional AD-8923-CC remote controller (AD-8923-BCD for BCD output is also available)