GX-K Series Top Pan Balances Warrior Class
High capacity top loading balances featuring high speed weighing and settling times. The GX-K series features internal calibration. trade Approved. Multiple weighing units including counting and percentage are available.
PLEASE NOTE The Trade Approval capacities and resolutions table is at the bottom of this page.
- Dust and moisture protected to IP-65 level
- New patented weighing mechanism Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS)
- Trade Approved by NMI Australia
- Industry leading 5 years warranty
- Ultra Fast response speed - typically just one second
- Standard RS232C serial data interface
- Rugged aluminium alloy enclosure
- Multiple weighing units plus counting, percentage and user programmable
- Wide range of capacities, to 31kg, and resolutions to 0.01g
- Built in under hook capability
- Counting has A.C.A.I. feature for optimum results
- Overload protected to take hard use
- GLP data output format to suit quality systems.
TRADE APPROVED BALANCE VERIFICATION
When a balance receives a certificate of approval from NSC/NMI it will be approved under a certain class of accuracy which determines the parameters that the machine needs to meet when submitted for trade stamping.
One of the key parameters that will apply is the verification interval which is the minimum increment that the balance can be approved to. Given the high number of divisions displayed by a balance the verification interval for trade will always differ from the best increment of the balance. An example would be in the case of the GX-2000 where the balance can be read to 0.01 g but the verification interval when the machine is stamped for trade is 0.1 g.
Most of the balances will still display the non significant digit, normally highlighted by a bracket or similar, but some balances such as the Class III EK-i will drop the last digit completely, while the EW-150i drops an entire range. It is important to remember that the verification digit is the one to which the balance is certified, to make things clearer we have listed the trade approved balances below complete with their approval accuracy class and verification digit.