GF Series Top Pan Balances
A high precision range of top pan balances featuring optimum weighing and settling time. The GF features a standard RS232 data output, external calibration and multiple weighing units. A percentage & counting mode is also available. Trade Approved by NMI Australia.
PLEASE NOTE The Trade Approval capacities and resolutions table is at the bottom of this page.
- New patented weighing mechanism Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS)
- Trade Approved by NMI Australia
- Industry leading 5 years warranty
- Ultra Fast response speed - typically just one second
- Standard RS232C serial data interface
- Rugged aluminium alloy enclosure
- 14 weighing units plus counting, percentage and user programmable
- Wide range of capacities and resolutions
- Built in under hook capability
- Counting has A.C.A.I. feature for optimum results
- Overload protected to take hard use
- Last digit blanking via keypad if desired
- GLP data output format to suit quality systems
- Sealed keypad gives IP-54 protection level
- Built in animal weighing software
- Breeze break is standard with the GF-300
- Supplied with free Windows Communication Tools (WinCT) software.
TRADE APPROVED BALANCE VERIFICATION
When a balance receives a certificate of approval from NSC/NMI it will be approved under a certain class of accuracy which determines the parameters that the machine needs to meet when submitted for trade stamping.
One of the key parameters that will apply is the verification interval which is the minimum increment that the balance can be approved to. Given the high number of divisions displayed by a balance the verification interval for trade will always differ from the best increment of the balance. An example would be in the case of the GX-2000 where the balance can be read to 0.01 g but the verification interval when the machine is stamped for trade is 0.1 g.
Most of the balances will still display the non significant digit, normally highlighted by a bracket or similar, but some balances such as the Class III EK-i will drop the last digit completely, while the EW-150i drops an entire range. It is important to remember that the verification digit is the one to which the balance is certified, to make things clearer we have listed the trade approved balances below complete with their approval accuracy class and verification digit.