FZ-i Series Precision Balances
The FZ-i Precision Balance brings top of the range performance to the price conscious. The FZ-i series' easy one touch internal calibration system provides high reliability & fail safe calibration. Featuring 1 second stabilisation with the C-SHS Weight Sensor.
PLEASE NOTE The Trade Approval capacities and resolutions table is at the bottom of this page.
- Can be NMI Trade Approved for FZ-300i & FZ-3000i models
- Industry leading 5 years warranty
- One touch internal calibration
- Compact B5 Size Footprint brings minimal impact to your work environment
- Fast Stabilisation Time of 1 second makes the unit ideal for high speed applications
- Shock Absorber Function prevent damage due to accidental overloading
- Choice of multiple weighing units including counting and percentage
- Complies with GLP,GMP,GCP and ISO laboratory systems
- Environment Setting allows set up to suit the operation area
- Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement ensures optimum counting accuracy
- Animal Weighing Function for weighing unstable samples
- Statistical Calculation Function provides full stats reporting
- Comparator Function allows the FZ-i to be used for filling or grading
- Standard Small Breeze break on all models
- Underhook weighing for testing density or weighing magnetic material
- Quick USB Interface (Option)
- LAN-Ethernet Interface (Option)
- Rechargeable Battery (Option)
TRADE APPROVED BALANCE VERIFICATION
When a balance receives a certificate of approval from NSC/NMI it will be approved under a certain class of accuracy which determines the parameters that the machine needs to meet when submitted for trade stamping.
One of the key parameters that will apply is the verification interval which is the minimum increment that the balance can be approved to. Given the high number of divisions displayed by a balance the verification interval for trade will always differ from the best increment of the balance. An example would be in the case of the GX-2000 where the balance can be read to 0.01 g but the verification interval when the machine is stamped for trade is 0.1 g.
Most of the balances will still display the non significant digit, normally highlighted by a bracket or similar, but some balances such as the Class III EK-i will drop the last digit completely, while the EW-150i drops an entire range. It is important to remember that the verification digit is the one to which the balance is certified, to make things clearer we have listed the trade approved balances below complete with their approval accuracy class and verification digit.