A&D Dolphin 4404 HC Series Checkweigher
Australian designed and made, the AD-4404-High Capacity Series of Dolphin Checkweighers are manufactured from stainless steel to suit the requirements of HACCP and can be configured to suit a wide range of products for medium speed packaging lines, with a weighing range of up to 30kg.
- High Capacities up to 30kg
- Maximum speed 30p/m
- Compact Stainless Steel Design
- Easy Cleaning and maintenance
- Designed to meet the requirements of HACCP
- Weight classification up to 5 Zones and Alarm
- Customisable operator display
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia
- Standard Version - 10 Products
- Intelligent Version - 100 Products
- Standard RS485 ASCII serial I/O
- Standard current loop serial output
Additional InformationSimplified Maintenance
The open tubular frame minimises surface areas for dust and debris to accumulate. The 'non tool' quick conveyor release mechanism allows for simple ease of access for maintenance.
Fieldbus - Devicenet, Profibus, Modbus & Ethernet
Analog - 4-20mA and 0-10VDC
metal detection interface
Reject mechanism - flipper, air blast, drop conveyor
View the DOLPHIN CHECKWEIGHER brochure for full details
Industries: Chemical, Dairy, Fish, Meat, Pharmaceuticals, Poultry etc.
Products: Bottles, Boxes, Cans, Pouches, Satchels, Tray, Tubes etc.