A&D have Expanded to the Hunter, Central Coast and Northern NSW – Ian Weynton
A&D have appointed Ian Weynton in a Service and Sales role based in Newcastle. With Ian’s 30+ years experience in all aspects of Weighing and Measurement, A&D can now offer faster response times in this region to support both end-users and A&D Authorised Partners alike.
Ian has worked locally for 10 years and excels in all areas of Industrial & Scientific weighing, including sales advice, troubleshooting, calibration and custom measurement solutions.
He was a winner of 9 High Achiever awards from A&D during his time as an A&D distributor and is now a valued addition to the A&D team. His contact details are:
Mobile: 0411 356 474
Capacity and Scope of Service & Calibration of Weighing Equipment
• 24 hour-7 Day service available in this region.
• Industrial, laboratory and medical weighing equipment
• Inline Check Weighing & data capture systems
• Service and Calibration to all makes and models from all manufacturers
• Capacity ranges from Analytical Laboratory balances to Industrial Platforms, tanks, hoppers and systems
• Test masses traceable by N.M.I certification to national standards
• NMI Trade Measurement verification available
Scale Service and Calibration Contracts
• Flexible Service Contracts tailored to individual customer requirements
• Non Contracted Routine and Scheduled Service agreements
• Extended Warranty Service agreements on new equipment
• Free of charge loan scales to keep production running smoothly
• Competitive prices on all A&D spare parts